Accelerate Your Career
It is not enough just to collect data. Businesses have to derive actionable insights from the data to make timely, informed decisions. Doing this requires people with advanced data analytics training.
UNT’s 30-hour accelerated Master of Science in Advanced Data Analytics provides the breadth and depth of experiences to enable you to succeed in a data-driven business world. You can choose an existing specialization — Digital Retailing, Health Data Analytics, Management, Sports or Statistics — or work with the advisor to develop one that fits your needs.
Combining big data analytics, statistical learning and data visualization with real business case studies, this degree will help you apply the latest analytic techniques in your current job or help launch your career in an expanding job market.
With our accelerated online option, you can receive a master's degree in fewer than two years. We also offer a face-to-face option at New College at Frisco for those in the Dallas Fort-Worth area who want an on-campus experience.
Advance in your career and take the next step toward your data analytics career goals.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our accelerated program is the solution.
- Convenient. Participate online or in person.
- Flexible. 5 available start dates and 8-week courses available.
- Affordable. The university has been named one of America’s 100 Best College Buys® for 22 consecutive years
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. UNT is ranked 3rd in Texas as a best online school by AccreditedSchoolsOnline.org
How does this degree advance my career?
- You will be connected to regional employers through immersive experiences and internships.
- You will be taught by experts who have extensive industry and research experience.
- You will be involved in launching entrepreneurial data analytics related activities.
- According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook, the job outlook for statisticians, data analysts and related fields is projected to grow 34 percent between 2014 and 2024.
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate
Don’t delay! Classes start January 16.
Did you know?
UNT was named an America's Top College by Forbes for nine consecutive years.
UNT was ranked first in Texas for public universities by Americaunraveled.com