1. Apply to UNT's Toulouse Graduate School.
You must be admitted to the Toulouse Graduate School before enrolling in the accelerated online program.
- Submit your application at applytexas.org and choose the "Advanced Data Analytics, MS" in the degree plan list. Existing concentrations are listed as sub-plans. If you are applying for the Accelerated Online Program, please confirm when prompted near the end of the application process.
- Pay the $75 application fee when you apply, which can be submitted through applytexas.org.
- Request an official transcript of your records from each college or university that you have attended and have them sent to the Toulouse Graduate School. Submit documents to:
University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203
GPA requirement for UNT consideration:
Admission requirements. Students seeking admission to the advanced data analytics program must satisfy the admission requirements of the UNT Toulouse Graduate School. In addition, applicants will be required to submit the following.
- A written statement of purpose (500-700 words).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative or last 60 hours)
- GRE or GMAT scores. The GRE or GMAT requirement may be waived if the applicant has three or more years of relevant work experience and an undergraduate GPA above 3.4.
- Two letters recommendation.
- Resume or CV.
Admission decisions will be made based on a holistic review of applicant qualifications.
Admission of International Students
- Applicants who do not hold either U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident alien status should apply to UNT International Graduate Admissions.
- An international applicant's bachelor's degree should be equivalent to a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree.
- All documents should be submitted at least six months before enrollment date.
2. Submit Standardized Test Scores
Request the GRE official test score report from the testing agency be sent to the Toulouse Graduate School. The UNT school code for the GRE is 6481.
3. Check Status Online.
There are two ways to check your application status:
To check if your transcripts and entrance exam scores have been submitted:
The Toulouse Graduate School will send you an email and pin number to check online at my.unt.edu. You will need to activate your EUID with the pin number and click on Admissions Status.
To check if your supporting documents (essay, resume, letters of recommendation) have been submitted:
Email your full name and UNT Student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter "Application Status Update" as well as your name and UNT Student ID in the email subject line.
Visit the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.